We are honored to invite you to register for the:
International Conference PROCEED WITH CARE / LIVING WITH TOURISM
On Tourism and UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Exploring and overcoming the Challenges and Threats of the Emerging Conflict between Overtourism and the Safeguarding of Heritage Cities, Monuments and Landscapes
under patronage of:
Croatia, Šibenik, 2 May – 5 May 2019_Croatian National Theatre Šibenik
Your personal data will be collected and processed exclusively for the purpose of organizing the conference (registration participation to the event and accommodation) and for other purposes will not be used. In addition, video, audio, photographic, digital, electronic or any recordings will be taken during the event in order to document it and for institutional, archiving and communication purposes including, but not limited to, the following categories and/or similar categories: presentations, reporting documents, creation of informative material, communication activities on institutional channels and/or through local, national and international press and through websites and social networks.
* Copy of any Document that is a proof should be attached
** University of Zagreb, School of Architecture; Università Iuav di Venezia, Doctoral Study; Department for Architectural Design DPA, Escola Tècnica Superior de Barcelona ETSAB, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya UPC; Centre for Marketing and Public Relations, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Social Sciences; Institute of Art History, Zagreb/Split; Institute for Development and International Relations, Zagreb; ICOMOS Croatia
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR THE REGISTRATION FEE PAYMENT
- Payee Account / IBAN: HR8623600001102674355
- BIC/SWIFT code: ZABAHR2X
- Name of the bank: ZAGREBACKA BANKA d.d.
- Address of the bank: Savska 60 | 10000 Zagreb | Croatia
- Name of the account holder: BASTINA I TURIZAM
- Address of the account holder: Jandriceva 74A | 10000 Zagreb | Croatia
- TAX number (OIB): 07446719870
- MODEL AND CREDIT REFERENCE NUMBER: model:00 reference: 2019
- Purpose : PWC19 – your name and family name(s)
REGISTRATION AND CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT AND INVOICING
- Confirmation of payment, or additional documents, together with the registration form should be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
- Please accompany with the following:
For invoicing we need OIB or VAT number and address of the depositor.
Your registration is only valid if the conference fee has been transferred to the organizers’ bank account. Please make sure to cover also the transaction fee fully.