FULL PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
International Scientific Conference
PROCEED WITH CARE / LIVING WITH TOURISM
On Tourism and UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Exploring and overcoming the Challenges and Threats of the Emerging Conflict between Overtourism and the Safeguarding of Heritage Cities, Monuments and Landscapes
2-5 May 2019, Croatia, Šibenik
If your abstract is accepted and you have paid the registration fee for The International Scientific Conference PROCEED WITH CARE / LIVING WITH TOURISM, you are encouraged to submit your full papers that will be published in CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS.
To get your full paper published you should submit full paper before 1 October 2019.
We accept the submission of high-quality papers describing unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, experimental and theoretical work or research that were briefly presented in the Abstracts and at the Conference presentations.
Submission of a manuscript implies that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
SUBMISSION OF FULL PAPERS
Editorial Board accepts only previously unpublished texts.
Full papers (text and illustrations) should be submitted to the Editorial Board as electronic files via
- and should include: Integral text of the Full paper in a single .doc/docx file (MS Word compatible) prepared according to the Full paper Template and Guidelines for references _ download here, with illustrations inserted in the end (in low resolution /72/ dpi, with numeration and description);
- Illustrations – each saved as a separate file (min. 300 dpi in one of the following formats: tif, jpg, psd, bmp); the name of the files should be short (Fig. 1; Fig. 2; Table I).
- Tables and graphs are submitted as Word or Excel file.
- Illustrations larger than 25 MB should be sent via program services designed for large databases (Jumbo mail, WeTransfer etc.)
Submission of the manuscript will be confirmed in writing.
By submitting the manuscript, the author confirms that it is his/her own original work and that he/she did not use any other sources except those referred to in the paper. Each author is required to fill in the Declaration of Authenticity at the end of the Full paper Template. The signed Declaration of Authenticity should be sent in a separate file.
Full Paper Reviewing Process
- All manuscripts will be subjected to peer-review by the Conference Scientific Committee and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
- The submitting author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
- The publisher will not be held legally responsible if there will be any claims for compensation.
- The text should be in English
- Authors are responsible for the language editing and professional proofreading. (Certified editors and proofreaders are preferred).
- Acknowledgements (when appropriate)
- Appendices (when appropriate)
- Tables, charts or photos should be sent in a separate file, as .jpg,
 Guidelines are made toward Guidelines for the Contributors of the P R O S T O R Scholarly Journal Of Architecture And Urban Planning, Zagreb